WBFS Manager (Wii Backup File System Manager)
WBFS Manager (Wii Backup File System Manager) is a GUI for working with hard disk drives that have been formatted to the WBFS file system.
Wii Backup File System Manager Features:
1. Listing of games with titles, sizes and codes.
2. Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files at once to the WBFS drive.
3. Easy to use interface which also reports available, total and used disk space at a glance.
4. Batch processing of multiple ISOs.
5. Rename discs on the WBFS drive.
6. Multilingual support
7. Homebrew Channel entry creation
8. Indirect Drive-To-Drive transferring and cloning
9. Automatic RAR archive extraction
10. Batch extraction and deletion
11. Exporting list of games on drive to a .CSV
12. Ability to use more than one cover directory
13. Channel Creation (NEW)
2. Install using setup.
3. Plug in the hard drive or USB stick.
4. Run the application.
5. Choose the correct drive letter.
6. Click Load. (If you haven't already formatted the disk to WBFS, you can do that by clicking Format).
7. You should now see any backups on the drive on the left hand side.
8. You can drag and drop ISO files from Windows Explorer onto the right hand side or you can click the browse button.
9. Click the Add to Drive button to copy them over to the WBFS drive.
* NET Framework
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this disk management software.