Samsung Disk Manager
Some old BIOSs have a capacity barrier and does not recognize the high capacity HDD. In that case, the Disk Manager will solve the capacity barrier. Samsung Disk Manager can update your BIOS to recognize higher capacities.
For creating the Disk Manager install disk
1. Download the DM_Creator.zip to somewhere on your hard drive
2. Extract it. You can see the DM_Creator.exe.
3. Prepare an empty 3.5" floppy diskette and inset it into your FDD.
4. Execute the DM_Creator.exe. (Then, Disk Manager install disk will be created.)
1. For CMOS setup with hard drive, select Auto Detect or type parameters as Cyl : 1024 / Hd : 16 / Sec : 63
2. If the parameter is set up as 'None', Disk Manager can not be installed.
3. If you have 32GB barrier, you must use the 'Limit Capacity to 32GB' jumper setting.
1. After installing hardware(Jumpers, Cables)
2. Insert and boot from the Disk Manager install diskette
3. Then you can see following screen
4. This is nomar sequence of installing Disk Manager
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this disk management software.