An emulation software that produces perfectly accurate organ sounds. Organ enables you to create an authentic emulation of several classic organ models. With Organ you get more than a simple emulator thanks to its unique capabilities.
Each presets is made of 3 individual manuals. A manual can receive MIDI on its own channel and the manuals can be combined in 2 layer or 2 adjustable split modes.
Each manual can be transposed and has its own envelope generator for full control. All manuals cover the full range of an organ and make up their sound from 9 drawbar settings (6 drawbars for pedal).
The LinPlug Organ 3 does not try to look like the Hammond B3, we were focussed on capturing the sound and spirit of the classical organs as well as thinking of new features that accompany the classic sound.
With the LinPlug Organ 3 you have all the classic sounds as well as a lot of yet unheard organ sounds right at your fingertips.
Switchable Foldback, Tonewheel-Sync, realistic drawbar volume relation, the behaviour of the percussion switch, motor noise and keyclick are just a few of the aspects of the "original" sound. In the LinPlug Organ 3 you have control over all of them.
Organ Key features
1. Authentic emulation of many classic organs and the rotary speaker
2. Each emulated aspect is individually switchable or adjustable
3. 3 manuals, individually adjustable and playable on separate MIDI channels or in split or layer mode
4. Dual effects section with fully syncable rotary, reverb, delay and chorus, and new: Gator and LoFi crusher.
5. 64 voice polyphonic (CPU dependent)
6. Individually adjustable Percussion for upper and lower manual
7. Adjustable Keyclick and Motor noise from off to authentic or even up to overemphasized
8. Controller hardware (faderbox or synth) can be used to control the LinPlug Organ 3 parameters
9. Switchable Portamento / Glide
10. Adjustable age from factory new to trashy
11. Spread (Unison) for each manual
12. ADSR envelope for each manual
13. Microtuning support (TUN files) for different scales
14. Including 11 alternative tonewheels
15. Fully recognized velocity, adjustable pitch bend
16. Rotary simulation with full sync to song tempo (even tempo changes can be synced)
17. Sample accurate timing
18. Full parameter automation
19. Settings are saved with your song
* Demo version emits a noise about once every minute.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $149.00, you can free download and get a free trial.