Integrated Compressor, Limiter und Enhancer RMS Level Meter. When Auto Correct is enabled, it will scan all selected frequencies in the wav file to determine the minimum and maximum amplitudes. It will then correct these variations by automatically increasing or decreasing the levels of attenuation at specific frequency intervals (usually 1/3 octave).
The result is a nearly linear frequency response. For the listener, this creates more consistent sounding audio. A typical application that would benefit from this tool is an internet radio station. A common problem that many of these stations experience is an inconsistency in true audio reproduction (i.e., different songs sound different). By utilizing this function, one may be assured that there will be an average and consistent degree of bass and treble response, independent of a specific song title or artist.
The application benefit also Live recordings with a automated correction and also it's perfect for Dj's.
Varying the "Q-Factor" will change the overall tone quality. Using a Q-Factor over 7-8 will create a softer, finer, more blended sound. In contrast, a lower value produces a more harsh, defined sound. The end user should adjust the Q factor according to personal preference or professional requirements. It is also possible to change the equalizer band range (refer to Band setup). Listen to a piece of music that has a wide dynamic range. Now try narrowing the band range to approximately 100 Hz, starting with a frequency of approximately 25 Hz and ending with 125 Hz. Listen to the same track again.
1. Enhacer and Limiter are now programmable
2. Mixer Play List (use it like Windows Media Player)
3. Batch Restoration Tool for your MP3 files with Mp3 Tag editor
4. Correlations Meter
5. RMS Level Meter and Peak Level for the Input and Output
6. integrated Compressor, Limiter und Enhancer
7. 1/3 Octave displaying for the frequency bands
8. Automatic Calculation of Band Frequencies with Octave selector
9. DSP Normalization of Wave files
10. Programmable Frequency selection with independent Band Calculator
11. Programmable Q-Factor for fine-tuning separate configurations
12. Configurations saved in 2 convenient locations for reloading all project data
13. Automated Equalization of Live Audio in Real time for evaluation via external support
14. Automated Real time Equalization of all Digital Audio infinitely with no loss of quality
15. MP3 Player / Refresher
16. Q-Factor for fine-tuning separate configurations
17. Sync to loop feature for specific evaluation of Digital Audio files
18. Programmable Frequency selection with independent Band Calculator Programmable
This is the powerful Batch Restoration Tool for all you MP3 or Wave Files The dynamic sounded Compressor, Limiter und Enhancer, will restore all your MP3 / Wave files. You can select a folder and the tool will find all you mp3 and convert them to a new mp3 file(ending with _EQ). Now all you files become the same level and the same dynamic sound.
Mixer Play List (use it like Windows Media Player) Here you can load a hole folder of mp3 wav files. You have all the functions like in the waveplayer.
New in this version is the integrated Compressor, Limiter und Enhancer. There you can see, how perfectly they work together to create the optimum Master Level. Is -0,01 dB not perfect?. The -3,03 Level is the RMS Level peak.
The Wav / Mp3 Player allows you the opportunity to load a pre-recorded Digital Audio file. Perform an automated equalization from programmable 31 band configurations in the main display.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $49, you can free download and get a free trial.