Logic Gate Simulator
Simulate logic gates with this tool. Logic Gate Simulator is an open-source tool for experimenting with and learning about logic gates.
Logic Gate Simulator Features:
1. Graph circuit activity over time
2. Drag-and-drop gate layout and wiring
3. User created "integrated circuits" for re-use
4. Viewing the activity inside ICs during simulation
5. Adjustable simulation speed and zoom
6. Print and export as image
8. Inline ICs and flatten entire circuits
The simulator tool was originally designed for CIS students at South Puget Sound Community College but is free for anyone to use and modify under the GPL v3.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this flowchart & diagram software.