Dia for Windows
Dia is a program to draw structured diagrams. This website only provides the Dia for Windows version while the Dia Project Page provides all other information. Create your informal diagrams with the help of this tool.
Dia is an application for creating technical diagrams. Its interface and features are loosely patterned after the Windows program Visio. Features of Dia include multiple-page printing, export to many formats (EPS, SVG, CGM and PNG), and the ability to use custom shapes created by the user as simple XML descriptions. Dia is useful for drawing UML diagrams, network maps, and flowcharts.
Dia is a diagramming application that can be used to make a large variety of diagrams. Dia is easy to
learn and flexible enough to allow power users to create highly customized diagrams. Below are two
simple examples of diagrams that can quickly be created using Dia.
Dia can load and save diagrams to a custom XML format (gzipped by default, to save space), can export diagrams to a number of formats, including EPS, SVG, XFIG, WMF and PNG, and can print diagrams (including ones that span multiple pages).
Dia for Windows supports exporting to many other types of file, such as:
1. Computer Graphics Metafile (.cgm)
2. Dia Native Diagram (.dia)
3. Dia Shape File (.shape)
4. AutoCad Drawing eXchange Format (.dxf)
5. HP Graphics Language (.plt, .hpgl)
6. Encapsulated Postscript (.eps, .epsi)
7. Portable Network Graphics (.png)
8. Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg)
9. Scalable Vector Graphics gzip compressed (.svgz)
10. TeX Metapost macros (.mp)
11. TeX PSTricks macros (.tex)
12. WordPerfect Graphics (.wpg)
13. XFig format (.fig)
14. XSLT (eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformation) (.code)
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this flowchart & diagram software.