CPU-Z gathers detailed information on some of the main devices of your system, including CPU, memory (RAM), mainboard and operating system. It supports a variety of processors and chipsets and does not require any installation. CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
* Name and number.
* Core stepping and process.
* Core voltage.
* Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
* Supported instructions sets.
* Cache information.
* Vendor, model and revision.
* BIOS model and date.
* Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
* Graphic interface.
* Frequency and timings.
* Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
CPU-Z also provides several tools :
* A complete report, that includes CPUID, MSR, PCI device list, SPD, DMI.
* A cache latency calculation tool
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this cpu benchmark software.