Intel Desktop Control Center
Tune, cool, and maximize performance on your Intel Extreme Series Desktop Board with the Intel Desktop Control Center. Intel Desktop Control Center allows you to perform stress tests to verify system stability and to conduct performance testing to measure the impact of system configuration changes.
The easy-to-read system gauges provide feedback so you can observe the effects of various system modifications in real-time.
This easy-to-use console dynamically displays temperatures, speed, and usage percentages, allowing you to verify system stability and check performance gains without rebooting into the BIOS.
And once you have tuned the system to your liking, the settings can be stored as presets so you can quicly shift gears between "quiet operation" and "gaming mode".
* Extreme performance, full control
* Overclock CPU, memory, & bus speeds for optimal performance
* System monitoring
* Monitor and adjust voltages, temperatures, and fan speeds
* Test stability & benchmark performance
* Integrated launch points for Passmark BurnInTest and Passmark PerformanceTest
Extreme performance, full control
* Overclock CPU, memory, and bus speeds for optimal performance
* Integrated auto-tuning makes system optimization easy while maintaining system stability (available only on DX58SO, DP55KG, and DP55SB)
Test stability & benchmark performance
* Integrated launch points for Passmark BurnInTest* and Passmark PerformanceTest* (compatible with DX38BT, DX48BT2, DP45SG, and DX58SSO)
* Intel Desktop Board DX58SO
* DirectX 10 video graphics card
* Intel Extreme Edition CPU for CPU overclocking features
* BIOS SO2394
* 024x768 pixels with 16-bit
* 1 GB RAM or more
Intel Desktop Control Center may be used with the Intel Desktop Boards listed below:
* DP55KG, DP55SB
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this cpu benchmark software.