Easy Network Manager
One-click solution for setting network configuration. Easy Network Manager can configure your network in no time. With this utility youll also be able to add and manage various locations as well as diagnose the network status.
Using Easy Network Manager, it is easy to:
1. Save the IP address of a location and the information of the default printer by giving a name and an Icon (Network Use Location).
2. Apply a Saved Location to the Computer by one click.
3. Perform Internet Connection sharing setup for both Wired and Wireless Network Cards.
4. Connect to Wireless Access Point (AP) by single click.
5. Perform Diagnosis of the Network.
6. Monitor Internet Connectivity.
7. Auto Move to a suitable profile in case connection is lost or if no profile has been applied.
1. Easy Network Manager runs on Windows XP, Window Vista and Windows 7.
2. Only wired/wireless network devices can be set up using Easy Network Manager. Virtual network devices, Bluetooth devices, 1394 network adapters, or phone connection devices cannot be set up.
3. The network devices set to "Do Not Use" in the Network Connections of the Control Panel in Start in Easy Network Manager cannot be set up.
4. If the actual network environment is changed, it takes some time to apply the changes to the Easy Network Manager window.
5. Restrictions on the Internet connection sharing setup.
6. If the driver of the network device is updated after saving the IP address of each location through Easy Network Manager, the location information saved before the update is not applied. In this case, add and save a location again.
7. When each connection name displayed in the network connection window is changed, Easy Network Manager does not operate properly. The connection name should be the default name of Windows.
Restrictions on the Internet connection sharing setup
For Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. In Windows Vista and Windows 7, if the network device is changed, the device is automatically detected. The name of the network device can be seen in Start>Settings>Control Panel>Network Connections. If the name is not seen, install the driver for the network device by installing the device drivers from the manufacturer.
2. Once the network device is detected, you are ready to setup Internet Connection Sharing via Easy Network Manager.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this network utility software.