TimeTo is an outstanding Personal Information Manager ideal if you're working with David Allen's Getting Things Done productivity method. The program balances your schedule and prioritises your most important tasks, based on parameters which you set. TimeTo is portable, and can run completely from a thumb (USB) drive.
TimeTo organizes your life, so you don't have to.
Organize to get everything done: in less time. Tell your priorities and preferences as to what can be done when, and this personal information manager automatically:-drafts your agenda-recalculates your time management plan continuously, giving priority to importance over urgency (optional)-organizes to stay on track, focused and efficient-cuts stress while getting the most important task done -can run entirely from any USB flash memory drive (you can work your schedule on any available Windows computer, without re-installing).
Devoted to Covey or David Allen's Getting It Done priority management? TimeTo organizer helps you GTD.
Includes:-alarms-filters-diary-Outlook sync (and so Palm, PocketPC and Blackberry)-World time zones/daylight saving-import/export-Skype dial-free SMS alarms-timers-calendar-prints Filofax, FranklinCovey, DayRunner, Day-Timer formats-input/search in 17 languages.
TimeWise for Windows is the award-winning professional time, billing and production management accounting software for businesses and organizations that put a value on their time. TimeWise is also DCAA compliant.
TimeTo organizes your life, so you don't have to. If you're serious about getting the best things done in your life, then work smarter: let TimeTo keep track of all your opportunities and commitments, so your mind is free to focus on what you are doing right now.
Use the tool the experts use to remove stress, tame deadlines, and battle procrastination as TimeTo:
1. Memorizes your recurring commitments, appointments
2. Balances your priorities, life goals, deadlines, time budget
3. Warns you weeks ahead if your commitments are in conflict
4. Prioritizes based upon priority, expected return, life balance
5. Knows your rules, your preferences, redrafts your schedule
6. Blends appointments, deadlined tasks, non-urgent important tasks
7. Splits large task into workable chunks
8. Helps you stay focussed, keep your promises
9. Launches alarms, Web pages, programs, files, Skype calls
10. Records what you did, how long it took, what it was worth
11. Backs up automatically: frequently, daily, weekly
12. Searches your future plans, your past activities (journal)
13. Stores, searches, and views text in up to 17 language alphabets
14. Portable: can run entirely from a USB key, no install needed, no registry
15. Imports and exports to Outlook and other formats
16. Syncs with Outlook (currently in beta testing) (and thus to Palm, PocketPC, Blackberry)
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this organizer software.