Present it now!
Present it now! is a tool to share the desktop with others. Since SharedView does not work with IE9 and Netmeeting is not working on Vista/Windows 7 there is a need for a tool to be able to share the desktop with others on the LAN.
1. Start up the executable.
2. Type in a (short) user name - this is important to be able to mark the mouse pointers of the different participants.
3. Then choose whether you want to present or view.
4. Present: A service is hosted for this.
5. For convenience the hosting window shows the IP addresses of the current host.
6. Remark: Under some circumstances not all IP addresses are shown. If in doubt use ipconfig on the command line to figure out which IP address to give to the viewers.
7. View: You have to type in the IP address of the presenter, then hit connect. Adjust the quality to get an acceptable framerate.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this remote access software.