Isotope Pattern Calculator
Calculates the isotopic distribution for peptides. Isotope Pattern Calculator calculates and displays the isotopic distribution and exact masses for peptides and other molecules. Users are given extensive control over the operation with options such as chemical modifications and instrument resolution. Results are displayed either on a plot or in table form.
Isotope Pattern Calculator Features:
1. Calculate isotopic peak masses and their relative intensities
2. Interactive interface
3. Caches computed results to disk to avoid unnecessary recalculations
4. Can calculate distributions for any chemical formula by leaving peptide sequence blank and specifying only modifications
1. Amino acid sequence
2. Peptide/residue modifications
4. Instrument Resolution
5. Can read a list of peptides from a file
1. Display calculated peaks on a plot
2. Plot peaks either as sticks or Gaussian peaks
3. View results in a table that can be copy and pasted to Excel or other software
4. Save results to text file
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this calculator software.