UTM converter is a simple tool to convert Lat/Long to UTM, allows you to convert between decimal Latitude/Longitude and UTM. It has a very simple interface that will quickly guide you through all its options.
UTM converter Features:
1. The ordering of the UTM fields has been reversed which some people prefer
2. All data fields can be cut and/or pasted. By right clicking on any field you get a context menu popup for cut and pasting. Cuttable fields are highlighted when you mouse over them. This can save a lot of time when you are going through a long list of calculations.
3. The seconds for DMS co-ords can be input as a decimal float value. For example Lat or Long seconds could be "2.34"
4. The zone letter can optionally be added to the zone number when converting from UTM. The software will automatically work out if it is southern or northern hemisphere and tick the appropriate hemisphere box.
5. Remembers which reference ellipsoid is being used between sessions.
6. Provide a complete log history of all calculations. This history can also be cut and pasted in its entirety or by parts.
* Will partially display the result.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $14.95, you can free download and get a free trial.