Transfer Map file to GPS fast and easy. IMG2GPS is a Windows GUI for the SendMap / Sendmap20 DOS application by gps_mapper, help you transfer any Map file (.img format) to your Garmin GPS. This application will work for Garmin maps as well as home-made maps. Garmin IMG to GPS Uploader Front-End for SendMap.
How to use:
1. Click the button to 'Load Folder'. Navigate to a folder which contains the .IMG files and click OK (or double-click one of the files in that folder - this will memorize that folder for next time).
2. A list of all the .img files in that folder will appear.
3. Select the maps you wish to upload.
4. Select the port to which your GPS is attached. (Sendmap20 auto-selects the COM/USB port)
5. Click 'Upload to GPS'. (Use 'Folder/Card' to copy the maps to a memory card or external drive.)
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this graphing software.