Giga VST Adapter
Use Giga Studio within any VST compatible host application. Giga VST Adapter is a tool allowing to use Giga Studio within any VST compatible host application (Cubase, Nuendo, SONAR, Logic, etc.) as a conventional VST instrument.
Giga VST Adapter designed to work when both the VST host application and Giga Studio are on the same computer. In case you ever want to run Giga Studio on a separate dedicated machine, you will need to use Giga Teleport or FX Teleport, programs allowing to integrate one or more Giga Studios each running on its own dedicated machine into the VST host application. As the only connection between the host and the Giga Studio machine(s) required for Giga Teleport/FX Teleport to run is a local network, no additional audio or MIDI interfaces are needed on the Giga Studio machines.
Giga VST Adapter Features:
1. Seamless Giga Studio 2.54 or 3 integration into any VST 2 host
2. No GSIF-compatible hardware is required
3. Up to 128 MIDI channels for Giga Studio 3 or 64 MIDI channels for Giga Studio 2.54 (on all hosts except Logic)
4. Up to 32 audio outputs
5. Up to 192 KHz sample rates support
6. 16, 24 and 32-bit depth support
7. MIDI layering
8. Support of external performance tool(s)
9. Full FX Teleport integration (version 1.03 and higher)
* VST 2 compatible host application (Cubase, Nuendo, Logic or SONAR with a VST Wrapper, etc.)
* Giga Studio 2.54 or 3
* Windows XP/2000 with sufficient resources to run VST host and Giga Studio
* This is a full featured version of Giga VST Adapter with only one limitation - a 14-day trial period. 1.01 version includes fixed stucked notes issue and ports 2-8 compatibility with external MIDI tools.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $69.00, you can free download and get a free trial.