Tired of inserting your game discs in your CD-ROM time and again Do you worry about your CD-ROM when you are playing a game that must insert the CD in it No problem! The virtual drives creator is an ideal solution for you. Actually, with a virtual drives creator we can save a lot of valuable time and energy. Here I will commend a powerful and easy to use virtual drives creator to you. That is GameDrive which was published by Farstone Technology. Want to your game more exciting Want to your work more affected Then select a suited virtual drives creator just now! Following is the detailed introduction of it.
GameDrive is a CD/DVD emulator that creates disk images of our game CD/DVD and allows us to play our games without having to insert the media each time. Since these virtual disks are hard drive based, they offer much faster access times, resulting in improved game play. GameDrive is very easy to use. To create a new virtual disk, simply insert the CD and click a button to copy the CD and create a virtual disk drive, using the drive letter we specify. Once all our games have been copied, we can simply insert and eject the virtual disks to switch between games. We can pre-load up to 23 virtual drives with game discs or other content, and easily swap out discs via hot keys or desktop shortcuts. However GameDrive can work only game discs and can not backup our drive images.
The key functions and benefits of GameDrive include:
1. Ease of use - GameDrive has simple navigation and design that can be learned easily by people new to the concept of virtual drives.
2. Ease of setup - We had no problems while installing GameDrive. During installation, GameDrive asks us how many virtual drives we'd like to create, allowing us to play several games simultaneously.
3. Feature set - GameDrive doesn't offer as many features as many of our top products do, as it is a virtual drive, not a CD/DVD burner program. We can only create images (full copies of the game stored on our hard drive) with this program, not backup discs. As with most other game copy software, third party applications are necessary to copy and play most new games, whether through patches or emulation.
4. Quality of copy - With GameDrive, the quality of copy is fully dependent on how well the image was made and if that image plays in the program's virtual drive. All the games we loaded into the program's virtual drive played flawlessly.
5. Help/documentation - GameDrive has useful help files, which can be quickly accessed in the program. Within these files are manuals and tutorials that walk us through the GameDrive features and options. Available on FarStone's website are a list of games and details on what protections are used on each game, FAQs and a support telephone number for non-technical issues. A unique service offered by FarStone is a support ticket system, which they use to handle support issues. To use this, though, we must first register.
6. GameDrive lets us archive our virtual CDs in a searchable library, transport them on a laptop computer, and share them over a network. FarStone's entry-level CD emulator is designed specifically for PC gamers, and offers some of the best PC game support in the industry.
7. Additional advanced functions of GameDrive include: GameDrive will work on either 64-bit or 32-bit versions of Windows 2000 and XP. Supported titles include PainkilleR, Quake4, Doom, Unreal2004, Madden 2006, Dungeon Siege, Sacred Gold, and Advent Rising. Run files directly on the hard drive. Read times are faster, and there's no spin-up delay! Protect our CDs and DVDs from loss, theft, and damage by using high-quality disc images instead.
In addition, GameDrive provides a free trial for us but only can be free used 30 days and some functions of it are disabled. It is standalone software and does not need any extra software and hardware requirement. GameDrive does not contain any adware or spyware. It works with Win2000/XP only and its current version is 10. The price of the registration version is only $19.99 and we can get update and upgrade free. With all these features, simple interface, excellent usability, low cost and free trial period - why are you still reading Download the free trial now and experience how powerful and effective it is at once! If you feel this utility is helpful indeed, introduce it to your friends please!
GameDrive is a CD/DVD emulator that creates disk images of your game CD/DVD and allows you to play your games without having to insert the media each time. Since these virtual disks are hard drive based, they offer much faster access times, resulting in improved game play. To create a new virtual disk, simply insert the CD and click a button to copy the CD and create a virtual disk drive, using the drive letter you specify. Once all your games have been copied, you can simply insert and eject the virtual disks to switch between games. You can can pre-load up to 23 virtual drives with game discs or other content, and easily swap out discs via hot keys or desktop shortcuts.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $19.99, you can free download and get a free trial.