DISPAN (Genetic Distance and Phylogenetic Analysis)
Genetic Distance and Phylogenetic Analysis. DISPAN (Genetic Distance and Phylogenetic Analysis) is designed to compute the following:
1. Average heterozygosity and its standard error for each population
2. Gene diversity (Ht) and its associate parameters, Hs, and Gst
3. Standard genetic distances (D) between populations
4. Standard errors of standard genetic distances
5. DA distances between populations
It also constructs phylogenetic trees(dendrograms) by using the neighbor-joining (NJ) method and the unweighted pair group-method with arithmetic mean (UPGMA) from matrices of either'd or DA distances. Bootstrap tests for these trees can be performed.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this calculator software.