Save hours in Photoshop needed to create a Special Effects ! In CrossGL SnapDraw, effects such as Magnifier Lens, 3D perspective and Reflections are built-in tools.
Screen capture software focused on creation of High Quality screenshots with Special Effects and Annotations Tools. Saves hours of time needed to spend in Photoshop to create spectacular effects such as Reflections, 3D perspective and Magnifier Lens Effect. These effects are built-in as a drawing tools, so there's no need to bother with step-by-step tedious tutorials to create a professional looking screenshots. Annotation tools including Arrow Clouds, Floating Text, Lines and Shapes are great for producing a nice looking software documentation or just for quickly describing some part of a screen. Provides a variety of output processing options such as automatic aspect ratio adjustment, resizing, watermarking and more. Features an unique capability to capture transparency/translucency of the new Windows Aero Glass (tm) desktop theme introduced in Windows 7 & Vista including surrounding gradient shadow.
Find out more, what CrossGL SnapDraw can do for You:
1. CrossGL SnapDraw is one of the few capture programs able to record transparency/translucency introduced by Windows Aero (tm) desktop theme.
2. Captures transparencies also in Windows XP, eg. rounded corners or custom shapes.
3. Useful also as a traditional screen capture tool. The transparency capture capability is not requirement, but optional advantage.
1. Put multiple screenshots into the one capture scene.
2. Position, rotate, scale and arrange screenshots.
3. Add arbitrary images or photos.
4. Add text or image watermarks.
5. Set background color or background image.
1. Add labels with pointing arrows and numbering to describe captured images
2. Highlight important parts with contour geometric primitives or transparent shapes
3. Write arbitrary text and use shadow effects
Archive or Share
1. Save screenshot compositions as a complete projects with editable parts (text, arrow clouds, shapes, lines, images). Get back to saved projects later.
2. Save resulting images as JPEG, PNG, BMP or JNG (JPEG with transparency).
3. Upload resulting images to FTP or Send by Email.
4. Copy resulting images to Clipboard.
3D Screen Shots
1. Put captured screenshots or added images into the 3D perspective of your liking.
2. Built-in perspective edit tool lets you define arbitrary 3D perspective view in a few moments.
Reflection and Magnifier Lens Effects
1. Choose group or individual reflection effect.
2. The size of reflection is computed as a part of resulting image and automatically adjusts to the scene size and constraints.
3. Magnifier Lens Effect helps focus to some important part of the screenshot and looks very nice.
Aspect Ratio is Easy
1. With automatic aspect ratio alignation you will always create a proper-sized final images regardless of resulting pixel size dimensions.
2. Choose from typical aspect ratios such as 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 or define your own.
3. Choose from typical output image sizes including standardized sizes for internet banner advertising.
High Quality Outputs
1. Features graphics engine with subpixel antialiased rendering for producing the highest quality of images without jaggies or other scaling artifacts.
2. Contains 15 resampling filters to accommodate resizing of any image scenario.
3. All user editable parts such as annotations, geometric shapes, lines and text use high-precision full featured vector graphics engine with 256 levels of antialiasing.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $29.95, you can free download and get a free trial.