StereoPhoto Maker functions as a versatile stereo image editor \ viewer and can automatically batch-align hundreds of images and mount them to the 'window'. It may be run on all versions of Windows and PowerPC and Intel Macs (with emulation or virtual-machine software).
It also allows users with no knowledge of HTML to create WebPages using the 'StereoPhotoViewer Applet'. You simply upload the contents of the applet-project to a Server using a freeware FTP program. More experienced users can create the entire webpage themselves or amend the file produced by SPM.
Most stereo-viewing methods are supported together with a monoscopic mode:
- Autostereoscopic displays using vertical interlacing
- Single 2D image (useful for saving or printing)
- Freeviewing (Parallel-eyed or Cross-eyed)
- Color anaglyphs or Grayscale anaglyphs (red-cyan, red-green, red-blue, yellow-blue with gamma correction)
- Liquid Crystal Shutter Glasses (horizontal or vertical Interlacing or Page Flipping) currently requires Winx3D , the NVidia Stereo Driver or a graphics card supporting quad-buffered OpenGL.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, you can free download and get a free trial.