IBM Lotus Notes
IBM Lotus Notes is a powerful, integrated information management client. It can help you manage your e-mail, business and personal contact information, schedule, and tasks, and it can act as a multipurpose Internet client. Notes is also the client-side software of the Lotus Notes/Domino family of products, which provide you with the most complete solution for effectively communicating and collaborating among teams, groups, and entire enterprises.
You can use Notes in a variety of personal and business situations.
IBM Lotus Notes Features:
1. Provides a robust and productive user experience with a single point of access to email, calendars, contacts, activities, instant messaging, feeds, office documents, collaboration tools and business applications.
2. Helps users manage their ever-growing inboxes effectively, with full-text search, delegation, mail filtering and sorting, conversation views and flags.
3. Helps increase user productivity with customizable widgets that can recognize specific patterns of text in Lotus Notes documents; recognized text can be clicked to perform the appropriate business action associated with that widget, such as retrieving information from a flight number in an e-mail.
4. Helps users instantly locate and connect with resources via presence awareness, business cards and instant messaging incorporated in context within the inbox and calendar.
5. Helps minimize or eliminate the impact of computer viruses through robust security features.
6. Helps drive business value through composite application technology that allows you to integrate and present line-of-business solutions and data from multiple systems into a single view for end-users.
7. Helps users to be productive even when disconnected from the network with advanced replication technology.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $108.00, you can free download and get a free trial.