If you are looking for an easy to use, powerful and affordable schematic capture and printed circuit board design package that gets the job done, EAGLE is the number 1 choice! CadSoft offers user friendly, powerful and affordable solutions for PCB design, including Schematic Capture, Board Layout, and Autorouter.
* online Forward- and Back-Annotation
* context sensitive help function
* no hardware copy protection!
* multiple windows for board, schematic and library
* powerful User Language
* integrated text editor
* available for Windows, Linux and Mac
* maximum drawing area 1.6 x 1.6m (64 x 64 inch)
* resolution 1/10,000mm (0.1 micron)
* up to 16 signal layers
* conventional and SMT parts
* comes with a full set of part libraries
* easily create your own parts with the fully integrated library editor
* undo/redo function for ANY editing command, to any depth
* script files for batch command execution
* copper pouring
* cut and paste function for copying entire sections of a drawing
* design rule check
* interactive Follow-me Router (requires the Autorouter module)
* up to 999 sheets in one schematic
* electrical rule check
* gate and pinswap
* create a board from a schematic with a single command
* ripup&retry router
* up to 16 signal layers
* routing strategy driven by user definable cost factors
* pen plotters
* Gerber plotters
* Excellon and Sieb&Meyer drill files
* configurable through ASCII file for easy definition of your own output devices
Why have so many top companies chosen EAGLE as their PCboard design tool:
* Quality without Compromise
* Easy to Learn and Use
* Continuity in Development
* Effective Customer
* Try Before Buy
* Talk to the Rest of the World
With EAGLE you can create pcb films and documentation which satisfy the highest demands on quality. There is no need to compromise either quality or size.
EAGLE is very easy to use, in spite of all its facilities. Do not underestimate the effect this can have on costs! Schematic, layout and component editors have identical user interfaces. A unique UNDO/REDO function, with which any previous state of the design can be reconstructed with a few keystrokes, is
just one example of EAGLE's friendliness.
EAGLE is developed by CadSoft itself. Always in touch with our customer's needs. EAGLE 5, for example, now supports development of Electrical Schematics with basic functions like
frame coordinates, or crossreferences for nets and components. Therefore the Schematic Editor is available as a standalone module now.
We are always ready to listen to our customers. This means you can talk to somebody about what you would like to see, and about suggestions for improvement.
And at CadSoft there is no hotline fee! Check out EAGLE with our Light Edition which is freeware for
test purposes and noncommercial projects. EAGLE Light allows you to design boards up to 4 x 3.2 inches. All other features are the same as in the Professional and Standard Edition. All of the component libraries are contained in EAGLE Light, as well.
Closed solutions are out! Cooperation with other programs and the output of data to processing engines is becoming ever more important. The Clike User Language is able to arrange the input and output of data flexibly. But don't worry,
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, you can free download and get a free trial.