CDisplay Sequential Image Viewer
The Windows Image Viewer 'CDisplay' was written to ease the viewing of images in JPEG, PNG and static GIF format. This was partly down to the existing programs currently available being too general purpose and thus awkward to use when simply wanting to view images sequentially.
It was written using Borland C++ Builder 5.0 and has been tested under Windows 98, NT 4, 2000 and XP Tablet.
It is important to understand that this program has NO file write capabilities; files are left totally untouched. A small amount of configuration data is written to the registry but apart from that the computer and its data is left untouched.
CDisplay is a sequential image viewing utility. It allows you to view JPEG, PNG and static GIF format images sequentially in the style of a comic book. The CDisplay does this by loading the images first and then organizing them sequentially without decompressing the file. It has no file writing capabilities so the files you will be viewing using this viewing utility remains totally untouched.
1. Loads JPEG, PNG and static GIF images which are automatically ordered and presented for viewing one at a time or two at a time.
2. The images may be in a zip, rar, ace or tar archive file - no need to decompress before reading.
3. Page through the images sequentially and scroll around pages with single key presses.
4. Automatic page sizing: none; fit to screen, fit to width of screen, fit to width of screen if oversized, display at specific height, or display two pages. Resizing uses Lanczos interpolation for best picture quality.
5. Automatic colour balance and yellow reduction if desired.
6. No bloat caused by non-essential general purpose image processing features.
Click on the link below to download setup.zip. Unzip and run setup.exe. An installer will start which will install and run the CDisplay Image Viewer.
Run CDisplay. CDisplay uses the entire display for images; there is no menu so right mouse click for a popup. Choose load files. Browse to the pages to read. The whole directory will be pre-selected - just press go to read. Or select a range of the files using left mouse click, shift left click and/or control left click (ie standard windows multiple selection keys) and press ok. Alternatively, select one ZIP or RAR file and press ok. The first page is displayed. Use the space bar, page up, page down, home, end and the arrow keys to view the images.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this image viewer software.