Bluebeam PDF Revu
Bluebeam PDF Revu Standard Edition is the ideal PDF solution for firms that need a smart, simple and affordable solution to create, markup, edit and manage PDF files.
Bluebeam adds buttons to the toolbars of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for one click PDFs and batch creation. For all other Windows files (WordPerfect, Outlook, image files, etc.) Bluebeam includes the Bluebeam PDF printer. Writing files to PDF and nine other file formats is as simple as printing a file. Standard Edition includes an intuitive PDF editor, with markup and takeoff tools.
Bluebeam PDF Revu was designed to make your life easier with simple PDF creation, markup, editing and access features. When using Bluebeam you will soon come to realize the ease of use and functionality provided with our software. Bluebeam PDF Revu integrates with MS Office programs for one button file creation and includes the Bluebeam PDF printer to create a PDF from just about anything!
1. PDF Editing
PDF Editing saves time by allowing you to change the PDF without recreating it from the original file.
2. PDF Markup
Included with the Bluebeam PDF creation software is Revu for PDF markup and editing.
3. PDF Forms
PDF files containing form fields are easily viewed and completed with Revu.
4. Bluebeam Stapler
The Bluebeam Stapler is a stand-alone program that effortlessly binds many different types of documents.
5. PDF Creation
After installation, Bluebeam will integrate into your MS Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and install three buttons at the top of your Office interface.
6. File Access
Bluebeam's File Access tab displays a list of recently opened PDF files that can be previewed or reopened with a mouse click.
7. Tablet PC
Bluebeam includes features specifically designed for Tablet OS users who are looking for a quick way to review and annotate PDF files with the ease of their Tablet pen.
8. Advanced Markup and Editing
Advanced PDF features in Revu allow you to customize your PDF to create a polished document.
PDF Editing and Markup Features:
1. Edit text in a PDF file
2. Add markups as a layer over an existing PDF
3. Combine PDFs and create PDF packages
4. Add stamps, flags, bookmarks, file attachments, hyperlinks, and headers/footers
5. Permanently delete text or images in a PDF
6. PDF form filling
7. Add digital signatures to a PDF
8. Compare PDF drawings automatically and highlight the differences
9. Measure area, length, volume, perimeter or count from a PDF drawing
10. Spell check
11. Reduce PDF file size and control resolution, color, embedded fonts and file data
12. Integrates with SharePoint and Projectwise directly from the Revu interface
13. Preview, organize and manage files with File Access
File Conversion Features:
1. Converts any Windows file to PDF, TIF, JPG, BMP, PSD, PNG, and PCL
2. Adds Bluebeam buttons into Word, Excel and PowerPoint toolbars for one button PDFs and batch creation
3. Installs Bluebeam PDF printer Driver for PDF writing to create PDF, TIF, JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, PNG, EMF, WMF and PCL files from any application.
4. Integrates with Office XP, 2003, and 2007
5. Adds Bluebeam buttons into AutoCAD LT toolbar (2004 - 2010)
6. Bluebeam PDF printer driver automatically recognizes which application it is converting from and has predefined settings for most major CAD applications for optimal PDF output.
7. Converts scanner and digital camera images to PDF (Scan to PDF)
8. Converts true type text to PDF files as searchable text
9. Converts images to PDF and PDF to images with built-in image converter
1. Create PDF booklets
2. Creates a single PDF file from multiple PDFs, CAD drawings or Windows files
3. Natively supports Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and all image types
4. Provides a drag-and-drop window that allows users to rapidly convert multiple native files to the ten formats Bluebeam PDF Revu Standard Edition supports
Page Settings Options for MS Office
1. Use the default MS Office page setup for creating PDF files or defining a custom page setup
2. Define custom page settings for a PDF file by changing
3. Support for custom page sizes
4. Set default page size to A4 or Letter
5. Can set prompting for filename
6. Automatically use document name as default
7. Option to select new file name
8. View results of PDF creation in Revu after PDF translation completes
9. Use the last saved PDF folder for the location to write PDF files
10. Choose options for plotting individual PDF files
11. Uses PDF vector line quality settings
12. Uses Raster image quality settings
FTP Features for MS Office
1. Ability to simultaneously convert and transmit a file to an FTP project server
2. Fully integrated into MS Office for one-button transmission
3. Saves project server settings
4. Configurable on a per-project basis
Interactive Features for MS Office
1. Transfer hyperlinks from MS Office documents
2. Add text stamps to PDFs created from MS Office
3. Select from a large group of predefined text stamps
4. Customized text stamp capability
5. Bluebeam compresses embedded files for E-mailing and sharing
6. Add Digital Signature fields and sign PDFs in Revu
1. Works in international versions of MS Office (not localized text)
2. Trial version does not include any annoying watermarks
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $179.00, you can free download and get a free trial.