yEd Graph Editor
yEd Graph Editor can help you to create flow charts, UML diagrams, mind maps and other kinds of diagrams, graphs and networks. Choose from a range of layout algorithms to automatically arrange your diagrams. You can save, print or export it to popular formats like WMF, JPEG, GIF, XML, PNG or SVG.
1. Interactive Hierarchical Layout can be used to interactively layout hierarchical or pseudo-hierarchical scenarios.
2. Hierarchical Layout can be used to perfectly visualize hierarchical or pseudo-hierarchical scenarios.
3. Orthogonal Layout produces clear representations of complex networks.
4. Organic Layout and Smart Organic Layout produce clear representations of complex diagrams like ER-diagrams, UML diagrams and many more.
5. Organic Edge Router reroutes edges in existing drawings organically.
6. Orthogonal Edge Router can reroute edges in existing drawings orthogonally.
7. Circular Layout portrays interconnected ring and star topologies perfectly.
8. Tree Layout can be used to visualize tree-like structures in many different ways.
9. The tree layout algorithms can also be used on graphs that are almost like trees.
10. a customizable workplace lets you arrange your tool windows to your needs
11. table-like property editors allow you to configure the graphical properties easily
12. Internationalization: yEd has been localized in English, German, and partially in Japanese
13. a sophisticated print preview allows you to preview the printing results (especially useful for poster-printing)
14. Session Management: yEd remembers and manages your settings
15. Undoability support
16. Clipboard facility
17. Keyboard shortcuts for most of the functions
18. Integrated help system
19. Full support for the YGF file format. The native file format.
20. Full support for the XML-based GraphML file format.
21. Full support for the GML graph file format. GML is a popular text-based graph file format.
22. Full support for the XML-based GML graph file format. This is a variant of the GML language that uses XML syntax.
23. Import of arbitrary XML files. An XSLT stylesheet must be given that transforms the XML input into a valid GraphML. Predefined stylesheets for Ant build scripts, the OWL Web ontology language and others are included.
24. Export to the SVG vector graphics file format.
25. Export to the Windows Meta File (WMF) file format. A vector graphics format used in almost any Windows application.
26. Export to JPG and GIF file formats. Export large images as multiple images and HTML tables also supported!
27. Export to BMP (on Windows machines) and PNG file formats.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this flowchart & diagram software.