x264 Video Codec
x264 Video Codec is a free library for encoding H264/AVC video streams. The code is written from scratch by Laurent Aimar, Loren Merritt, Eric Petit(OS X), Min Chen (vfw/asm), Justin Clay(vfw), M?ns Rullg?rd, Christian Heine (asm), and Alex Izvorski (asm).
* Intra: all macroblock types (16x16, 8x8, and 4x4 with all predictions)
* Inter P: all partitions (from 16x16 down to 4x4)
* Inter B: partitions from 16x16 down to 8x8 (including skip/direct)
* Ratecontrol: constant quantizer, single or multipass ABR, optional VBV
* Scene cut detection
* Adaptive B-frame placement
* B-frames as references / arbitrary frame order
* 8x8 and 4x4 adaptive spatial transform
* Lossless mode
* Custom quantization matrices
* Parallel encoding on multiple CPUs
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this codec pack software.