vMix is a new Software Video Mixer that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live hd video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated mixers.
Features include LIVE mixing of SD and HD (up to 1080p) video sources including cameras, video files, DVDs, images and much much more.
1. Video Capture from HDMI, HD-SDI, SDI, Component, S-Video, Composite as supported by source up to 1080p at 30fps
2. DV/HDV Sources supported with delay
3. AVI, WMV, MPEG files
4. DVDs including menu navigation
5. PowerPoint (static slides only)
7. Remote computer screen capture via Ethernet
8. Flash (SWF)
9. WPF (Xaml)
Live Video Mixing Effects
3. 3D Zoom
Live Video Filters
1. Colour Correction
2. Black/White Level Adjustments
3. Colour Keying adjustable RGB tolerance
* Overlay any Input with alpha channel transparency as either a full overlay or PIP (Picture In Picture)
1. Default output to secondary computer display or projector
2. Optional output to compatible rendering device such as the Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro
3. Output to streaming applications such as the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
4. Output to web sites such as Ustream and Livestream
1. Live Recording to local hard disk in DV in SD resolutions or the CineForm Codec for recording in HD (CineForm Codec not included)
2. Live Recording and Streaming in Windows Media format.
* Audio can be included with Video Recording using any available audio capture sources.
1. vMix introduces approximately 1.5 frames of delay between input and output. This is similar in performance to standard hd mixers. Other factors that will influence delay include delays in video cameras and video capture hardware and delays causing by video scaling of the output (such as by a projector)
2. DV/HDV sources have a minimum of half a second of delay.
* NVIDIA 9600GT or above recommended
Video Capture Hardware
Any DirectShow compatibile analog video capture source
Blackmagic Design DeckLink
Blackmagic Design Intensity
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro
DV and HDV sources are supported through FireWire.
Note that these sources have a minimum delay of half a second.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $59.00, you can free download and get a free trial.