qOrganizer is a general organizer that includes a calendar with schedule,reminders,journal/notes for every day, to-do list. But provides features useful for students such as:timetable and a booklet for marks and absences.It's designed to be easy to use.
It represents a new approach to an organizer, with several innovative features.
1. Innovative interface designed to be clear and simple
2. Automatic saving of all data.
3. Loud reminders
4. A rich text journal for everyday in which you can even drag and drop images
5. Searching through every entry in the journal and in the schedules
6. A clear and simple to-do list ( general one, not for every day)
7. A flexible timetable for students which even supports different content for odd and even weeks (this is used by universities)
8. A student booklet in which the user can keep track of the marks he gets in school, it even calculates averages and stores the date when the mark was given.It also contains absences too.
9. The ability to print any page (the calendar, the to-do list, the timetable and the booklet are separate pages)
10.-The ability to choose the storing mode: text files, sqlite database or MySQL database over the network.
11. The ability to upload the stored data to an FTP server and download it. This is usefull, because the user can access the data wherever he is.
12. Ability to save between storing modes(so the risk of data loss is even lower)
13. Maximal configurability
14. 14 languages:
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this organizer software.