n-Track Studio is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. It supports multiple WAV formats, and it allows both mono and stereo tracks to coexist in the same song. Audio effects can be applied in real-time, allowing you to preview changes before making them permanent. n-Track Studio also has other options for editing and mixing audio files.
1. Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
2. DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
3. Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
4. Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME and DirectSound
5. Is compatible with multichannel Asio, WaveRT, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
6. Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
7. Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
8. and much more...
9. Realtime Audio effects can be added to each channel
10. Adjust the effect settings and listen to the result in real time
11. Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
12. Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.0 and ReWire plug-ins
13. Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME and DirectSound
14. Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording!
15. Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
16. Each audio track includes a 20 bands parametric EQ with graphical frequency response view, a full spectrum analyzer and an automatic instrument tunerUp to 32 aux channels with fully automated sends & returns
17. Multiple input and output soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume contro
18. Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
19. Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
20. Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
21. Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
22. Loads and saves MIDI tracks to standard MIDI files
23. Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
24. Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
25. Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $19.99, you can free download and get a free trial.