Playlist Repair Done Right. Fixes broken M3U playlists by finding missing/renamed files from a media library. Have you ever spent some time making a playlist, only to have it break when you reorganize your files? listFix() is a Swing application that solves this problem by finding the missing entries in your playlists automatically. Tell it where you keep your media files, load in the playlist you want to fix, and hit the locate button. The program will search your media library for the file and update the playlist accordingly when it finds a match.
If a few files are still missing, they were probably renamed. listFix() has a way of finding these files as well, by scoring the files in your media library with a "similarity" test and offering you a choice of the best potential matches, pre-selecting the matches it deems "best".
1. M3U/M3U8/PLS Support (Winamp, XMMS, Foobar2000, etc)
2. Find lost/missing playlist entries
3. Insert/Move/Delete/Replace/Append entries
4. Insert/Append Playlists
5. Sort the playlist by filename, status, and location
6. Randomize the list
7. Remove duplicates and/or missing tracks from the playlist
8. Copy all songs in a list to a specified directory
9. Advanced search for renamed tracks
10. Launch an entry or playlist in the system's default media program
11. Support for URL & UNC path entries
12. Save playlists with absolute or relative references
13. Batch repairing of playlists
14. Batch find closest matches (for renamed files)
15. Batch repair Winamp Media Library playlists
* M3U-formatted playlists
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this audio utility software.