iSpy turns your computer into an advanced security and surveillance system iSpy uses your webcams and microphones to detect any movement or sound (or lack thereof) and record, alert and/or perform any other action when detected. Typical applications include security, surveillance, ghost hunting, home automation, baby monitoring, staff activity supervising, general surveillance and more. You can schedule it to run whenever you like. It can also stream live video over the web and can send out email, SMS and MMS alerts. iSpy supports an unlimited number of cameras and microphones and can run simultaneously on multiple PC's. It is open source and released under the GNU license.
With it you can:
1. Connect and monitor as many cameras and microphones as you like. Import and export object lists to share with colleagues.
2. Connect multiple computers in a group and manage over the web
3. Install iSpy Server and publish your webcam to other instances of iSpy, over your network and to the web
4. Detect, highlight, track and record movement
5. Customise movement detection areas on your cameras
6. Detect and record sound
7. Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is detected
8. Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is not detected (monitor machinery or staff activity)
9. Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your webcams
10. Periodically receive image grabs via email from your webcams
11. Connect to any device, even webcams attached to other computers with JPEG, MJPEG, IP Cam, webcam and AVI file support
12. Watch live and recorded media locally, over the web (through this website) and also via mobile devices
13. Access and control iSpy remotely
14. Password protect iSpy and hide it in the System Tray
15. Schedule sound and video capturing to start and stop automatically
16. Time-lapse record from any camera
17. Motion track and count moving objects
18. Connect multiple instances of iSpy and iSpy server running on different computers to this website and view all aggregated media online
19. Receive email alerts if your connection goes offline
20. Download the source code and customise it to your own requirements.
iSpy has multiple movement detectors Each one has different performance impacts and is suited to different purposes.
iSpy can record video and audio from your webcam when movement is detected. It then converts it to mp4 files which you can access over the internet or locally on your computer/ network. Audio captured by microphones is converted to .mp3 files, and optionally merged with the video file.
You can set any program to execute when movement or audio is detected, make a system beep sound and optionally restore the window to the foreground. You can also set alerts for when sound or movement is not detected so for example you could monitor machinery and receive alerts if it stops working, or you could monitor your office and be alerted if everyone went home early.
Schedule your cameras and microphones for any time of day during the week. Every camera and microphone you add to iSpy can be scheduled to start and stop at specific times and days of the week. Scheduling controls are available on the final tab page when adding or editing a mic or camera.
iSpy includes its own intranet web server, so you can access live and recorded video, and recorded audio over your local network.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this video surveillance software.