XPS Annotator is an exclusive standalone XPS Viewer, XPS documents annotator, XPS to image converter, XPS documents properties adder and XPS documents digital signer. Support for common operations including save-a-copy, print-output, copy-to-clipboard, zoom, and text-search. Allow you to add notes or comments to an XPS documents, convert your XPS documents to an image files, can adding document properties to any XPS document and provides document security with its digital signatures.
XPS Annotator Main Features:
1. Allow you to add notes or comments to an XPS Documents to flag information or to highlight items of interest for later reference, support for adding text notes, ink notes, and highlight annotations.
2. Can adding document properties to your XPS Documents (creator, identifier, content-type, title, subject, description, keywords, language, category), this feature will help you to manage your XPS documents easily.
3. Built-in sidebar for ease of reading. The sidebar contains a thumbnails from all pages, you can jump from one page to another by clicking the thumbnails.
4. Support security features, such as digital signatures to provide greater document security.
5. Support for common operations including save-a-copy, print-output, copy-to-clipboard, zoom, and text-search.
6. Ability to converts Microsoft XML Paper Specification (XPS) to an image files.
What's New: XPS Annotator is now not only able to convert the XPS document to PNG file, but also can convert XPS documents to JPEG, BMP, GIF and TIFF.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this file management software.