XML Transmitter is designed to POST or GET XML and SOAP messages via HTTP, SOAP and ftp protocol to a web server. The response is displayed instantly. WSDL web service files can be uploaded and tested.
XML Transmitter lets you test and use any Web Service.
Upload any WSDL and automatically create an XML instance (request XML) for testing
- works also for SAP Web Services! Request and response XML are displayed instantly.
Save your configurations and reuse them anytime. Helps you build your SOA architecture.
1. Test Web Services instantly - upload the WSDL and shot (POST)
2. With the XML Transmitter any file can be sent to a web server (http and https!)
3. The response is displayed directly and online in the XML Transmitter.
4. Also any file can be loaded from a web server with the GET function.
Prerequisite: .NET Framework 2.0
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $66.00, you can free download and get a free trial.