Wingroove is software that plays MIDI sounds under MS-Windows. The only required hardware is a sound card that supports WAVE output.
Features of WinGroove:
* 128 varieties of very high quality instrumental sounds which conform to GM (General MIDI) specification with support for some GS messages.
* 10 varieties of drum set, each with several percussion sounds.
* 44kHz sample playback rate, 16 bit dynamic range, stereo sound, and up to 32 voice polyphony.
* Automatically adjusts maximum polyphony depending on computer's performance.
* Support for reverb and compression by software DSP technology.
* Able to play from other MIDI applications (games, sequencers, etc.).
* Included high quality MIDI file player.
* Able to play both WAVE and MIDI at the same time.
* Able to create WAVE files from MIDI files. Therefore, It's possible to play with maximum quality sounds under the slowest computer.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $20, you can free download and get a free trial.