WinClip is a lightweight application to manage clipboard history in Windows. It lets you manage multiple items in clipboard. Clipboard is the place where the items that are copied by Ctrl-C are saved. The saved item can be accessed by Ctrl-V later.
Unfortunately, Windows allows only one item to be copied in the clipboard. This is where WinClip helps, you can store (and of-course, retrieve) multiple items.
1. Configurable number of items to remember
2. Clipboard monitoring can be optionally disabled. You might not want it to remember your passwords etc.
3. Most recently retrieved items are placed ahead in the queue, so that they are less likely to be lost
4. Supports custom items, you can save frequently used items like your email address, postal address etc.
5. Written in cross platform QT library. Can be easily made to run on other platforms
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this clipboard software.