Wavosaur is an audio editor with support for wav, aiff, iff, mp3 and raw binary files. It includes the standard editing features (cut, copy, mix, trim, normalize, fade in/out etc.) as well as loop point editing, synthesis generators, 3D and 2D spectrum analysis and more. It also offers support for VST plugins, ASIO drivers, batch processing, stereo/mono conversion and more. All of this is a small executable that does not require an installation.
1. Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session
2. All classic editing functions : cut, copy, paste, paste mix, paste replace/insert, paste to new file, trim/crop, delete, undo.
3. Many processing options: mute, channel convert (stereo->mono, mono->stereo), insert silence, change volume, normalize level, fade in/out, invert/flip, undo.
4. Accurate waveform representation, fast zoom in/out, clean easy to use interface Right mouse to scroll/display context menu. Skinable editor look.
1. Resample, bit-depth convert (8,16,24,32 bits), pitch shift, vocal removal, DC offset removing, auto-trim, silence remover, interpolate, auto detect region, crossfade loop, exporting multiple wav file from regions.
2. Wavosaur can import, save and edit loop points & markers informations in wav files. Snap to zero-crossing.
3. Batch processing : apply process/effect/VST effects to an entire folder.
4. Export files as text for using in software such as Matlab, Excel or PSpice.
1. ASIO support.
2. Audio routing, multichannel support, audio output samplerate up to 192 KHz, 24 bits.
3. Record from your soundcard input (line in, mic input). Real time resampling.
4. Loads wav, mp3, aif, aiff, ogg vorbis, raw binary, au/snd, ADPCM Dialogic vox, Akai S1000 sample, Amiga 8svx & 16svx, wavpack.
5. Support for multichannel wav, 8 bits, 16 bits, 24 bits, 32 bits PCM, 32 bits float, 64 bits float @ any samplerate.
6. Import any binary files, export multiple files from markers. Export MP3 (support for lame encoder).
7. Save loop points and markers information for using in software samplers.
1. Wavosaur provides a solid VST effect plugin support.
2. You can chain VST effects in a virtual rack, save and recall your chains.
3. You can tweak the effect and listen to the processed audio in real time.
4. Wavosaur can load & save presets for VST effects.
5. Wavosaur can display several VST GUI at one time.
1. Detailed statistics : RMS power, min & max value per channel.
2. Frequency analysis : 2D spectrum & 3D spectrum, sonogram.
3. Real time oscilloscope for monitoring audio input and output.
4. Synthesis features : waveform generator, frequency impulse train (useful for calibration and measurement) and frequency sweep.
1. Volume enveloppe automation : multi point enveloppe editing.
3. Wavosaur commands can be triggered by an external MIDI controller : play, stop, record, rewind, fast forward, toggle windows, go to markers, go to start, control output volume.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this audio editing software.