The ultimate solution for assessing and ensuring your networks readiness for mobility, WaveDeploy is the ultimate site assessment and readiness solution for IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n networks. It provides deep insight into the behavior of live networks while consuming a minimal amount of time to conduct a survey. WaveDeploy is a panoramic solution that offers passive, active, and mobility measurements by client during a single pass through the surveyed facility. It delivers true end-user Quality of Experience (QoE) measurements based on the nature and behavior of client devices and applications running on these devices as well as the interaction between those devices and the network infrastructure.
WaveDeploy eclipses traditional site survey tools with a lifecycle solution that equips IT managers, Systems Integrators and installers to tune networks, manage vendors and SLAs, certify new devices and applications, verify compliance, troubleshoot, and proactively assessreturn on investments.
1. HeatWave provides detailed coverage maps of RF, data and application layer Quality of Experience (QoE)
2. Automatically generated report reveals network compliance, client observed QoE and network QoE
3. Fast Single Pass Site Survey collects and presents all measurements across all clients in a single sweep of the area surveyed providing a complete picture of network readiness
4. Conduct "What -If" tests using WaveDeploy WiFito assess deployed network readiness for future expansion of capacity and services
5. True measured voice quality at any given location in the facility without the need to use actual VoIP handsets
6. Conduct AP and infrastructure vendor selection harnessing the same metrics provided by VeriWave's WaveTest lab tools, the gold standard for WiFi performance testing
7. Conduct readiness surveys using a wide range of WLAN mobile devices, such as laptops, smart-phones, patient monitors or scanners, all at the same time
8. Works with any network adapter
9. Uses actual stateful traffic for measurements -not just PHY rate & Ping
10. Clear and unequivocal delineation between network issues and client issues utilizing the WaveDeploy WiFi mobile traffic generator / analyzer
Installing WaveDeploy and WaveAgent
1. You will need two computers to run the test:
* Mobile Device - The WiFi-connected device. The mobile should be a Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
* Fixed Device - The Ethernet-connected device. The fixed should be a Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Linux 2.6.
2. Download and install the application onto the Mobile.
3. Copy the appropriate version of WaveAgent from the Mobile device to the Fixed device. The available WaveAgent versions can be found by accessing Start->All Programs->VeriWave WaveDeploy->Agents Folder. Copy the appropriate version to a thumb drive, network drive, etc. for transfer to the fixed machine. If you are using Windows, it is recommended that you copy the Windows installer, which is named wavedeploy-agents_beta2-vw_2010.04.22.05_windows.exe or similar.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this wireless communication software.