Wabit is a cross-platform, open-source ad-hoc reporting tool with a GUI and an embeddable API. Perform Ad-Hoc queries and generate elaborate Standard Reports in seconds.
Each major part of Wabit has an easy drag and drop interface that allows users to piece together many kinds of queries and reports. These queries and reports can then be exported for use in other workspaces or printed.
Wabit Client Edition Features:
1. Drag-&-Drop source database tables into a playpen
2. Use the Database Definitions to automatically formulate required joins
3. Intuitively refine your queries with an "evolving" result set that refreshes instantly and continuously
4. Search the result set for text strings to further expedite the database search
5. Auto-Create SQL queries without any manual coding
6. Generate, modify, format & customize Standard Reports at the touch of a button
7. Customize the standard report into multiple sections, assigning a different Query to each section of the report
* Java Runtime
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this database management software.