VirtualDub MSU Subtitle Remover
VirtualDub MSU Subtitle Remover is a very useful filter that is intended to remove subtitles from films. It can help you erase and remove subtitles from movies and videos.
Main filter ideas:
* Automatic subtitle detection
* Two-pass mode
* Two ways for subtitle removal:
* Motion compensation for correct subtitle area filling (Effect of objects "crawling" over the subtitles).
How to remove subtitles - step-by-step
1. This filter is designed for VirtualDub (Free!).
2. Start VirtualDub and open your video
3. Add MSU Subtitle Remover to filters (Video->Filters->Add)
4. Check "Detect subtitles" button in the filter settings window.
5. Make detection pass on video - 3rd button on the panel, "Go with playback" (or "Output playback" in some VirtualDub versions)(see picture below). Bright white pixels represents found subtitles, grey zone - detection area, dark gray - rest part of the frame. Correct your settings and return to prevous step, if nessesary.
6. Check "Detect and remove" button in the filter settings window.
7. With "Go with playback" button you can check removing results. Correct filter settings, if nessesary.
8. To save your video, uses File->SaveAsAvi
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this video utility software.