Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection
Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection contains multiple standalone versions of Mozilla Firefox, which can be used at the same time.
Contains multiple standalone versions of Mozilla Firefox plus Firebug and Web Developer add-ons. Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection is a utility that contains multiple versions of the free web browser Mozilla Firefox, which are standalone so they can be used at the same time.
In Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection you can quickly see how your websites look when rendered using different versions of the Gecko render engine. You can specify the filenames or locations (URLs) to open in all installed versions of Mozilla Firefox. Filenames or URLs that include spaces must be enclosed in quotes ("). Multiple filenames or URLs may be used by separating them by spaces. This will result in multiple tabs being opened.
Entering for example
"C:\Directory\Local File.xhtml" "mozilla.com/" "utilu.com/"
in the input field will open the local file and the two URLs in three tabs in every installed version of Mozilla Firefox.
You can also specify paths and filenames or URLs as parameters to Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection (UtiluMFC.exe), in that case the interface won't appear but all versions of Mozilla Firefox will start directly with the specified paths and filenames or URLs opened in tabs.
Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection Features:
1. It can open one or more local files and/or URLs in all installed versions of Mozilla Firefox with a single click
2. It can appear in the context menu of Windows Explorer, so a file can be opened in every installed version of Mozilla Firefox directly
3. It can display the version number of Mozilla Firefox in the titlebar
4. It includes a number of window resizing options for the Web Developer add-on, settings for all common resolutions like 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900 and 1600x1200 are included
5. It can be installed for all users, so it's available for everyone
6. It can be installed and used silently, it's possible to create an unattended installation and use all functions using command line parameters
7. It even works under the most restricted user accounts after installation, only the installation needs to be done by someone with Administrator privileges
8. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7
9. Note that Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and higher do not support Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME and NT 4.0
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this web browser software.