UFS Explorer Professional Recovery
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery is fast and comprehensive data recovery and undelete program for most used file systems with broken RAID arrays recovery support.
The fast and comprehensive data recovery and undelete program for most used file systems. The software allows to recover lost and deleted files from family-supported file systems as well as recover data from broken or disassembled RAID.
The product best suits for professional and home data recovery where RAID recovery is the part of the process.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery product is specially designed for lost and deleted files recovery from most popular file systems and storages. Supported file systems include Microsoft Windows FAT and NTFS, Apple MacOS HFS+/HFSX as well as old HFS; pupular Linux Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS; set of UFS variants, including Big and Little Endian UFS1/UFS2 as well as custom Adaptec UFS, traditional Novell NWFS volumes and CD/DVD file systems.
Software supports hard disks, removable storages, disk images, virtual disks of virtual machines, created with virtualization software of major vendors. Embedded RAID tool allows to recover data from failed software or hardware RAID and supports virtual reconstruction of RAID0, RAID3, RAID5, RAID6 and JBOD with flexible RAID configuration that includes RAID reconstruction. It allows virtually to rebuild RAID from real disks, disk images. Besides, it helps to make virtual reconstruction of RAID-on-RAID configuration as well.
With UFS Explorer Professional Recovery you may:
- Recover files from most used file systems of different OS: UFS/UFS2 (BSD, Solaris, Unix, Adaptec SnapOS), XFS/ReiserFS/Ext2/Ext3 (Linux), HFS/HFS+/HFSx (MacOS), ISO9660/UDF (CD/DVD), NWFS (Novell), FAT and NTFS with system locked files access;
- Virtually reconstruct file system after data or storage damage and after partition formatting;
- Back up partitions or entire disks for further analysis and data recovery;
- Undelete deleted files on FAT and NTFS file systems that were deleted from or without Recycle bin;
- Undelete and recover deleted or lost files from other file systems;
- Find and recover data from partitions, that were lost due to faults in disk re-partitioning, hardware failures, virus attacks and so on;
- Make heuristic data analysis to recover deleted or lost data from behind existing partitions or unpartitioned disk space;
- Virtually reconstruct broken or disassembled RAID arrays (RAID 0,RAID 5, JBOD and their combinations) and recover data from there;
- Access data on virtual disks of leading virtualiztion software.
The key product features include:
* Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. UFS Explorer works with Windows 7.
* Multiple file systems: Supported FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
* Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
* RAID recovery: Supported virtual reconstruction of RAID0, RAID3, RAID5, RAID6 and JBOD from disks and disk images. Supported RAID-on-RAID configurations.
* Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
* Localization: UFS Explorer identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
* Additional features: Save/restore scan results and RAID configurations. Supported import of Runtime Software virtual image files.
* RAW disk images cannot be saved
* Files above 64KB could not be copied
* nag screen
The product targets:
* Self-service and Professional-service lost data recovery from supported file systems;
* Data recovery from even complex RAID system after controller or disk failure, file system damage etc.
* Data recovery from most popular Network Attached Storages (NAS) of major vendors such as Buffalo Terastation, Iomega, Synology, Promise, Intel, LaCie, Adaptec etc. This includes data recovery after NAS failure, NAS re-configuration, file system damage etc.
* Replacement of Runtime Software products for data recovery from non-Windows files systems on Runtime Software Virtual Image files.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is EUR199.95, you can free download and get a free trial.