TurboCAD Deluxe gives you unlimited design options with hundreds of professional drafting and design tools, incredible file support, video and interactive tutorials, photorealistic rendering and millions of symbols. It delivers everything you need. Create presentation-ready home plans, technical drawings, mechanical designs, artistic illustrations, crafts, school projects and more.
1. Innovative Architectural Tools
TurboCAD's architectural tools let you design floorplans, decks, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions and more.
2. Intelligent Parametric Walls
Self-Healing 2D & 3D Walls - Walls automatically join and intersect, and update automatically
3. Parametric Doors & Windows
Window and Door dimensions are fully parametric and can be scaled to meet your design needs.
4. Fractional Dimensions
Display fractions in stacked, diagonal, or in-line layout to accommodate your personal preferences.
5. Point Marker Tool
Automatically number objects such as rooms, doors or windows and is great for creating legends, call outs, or simply mapping points and adding notes to your drawings.
Mechanical Design Features
1. Sophisticated Mechanical Tools
TurboCAD's mechanical drafting tools let you design everything from engines and mechanical parts, to circuit boards, technical drawings and more.
2. 2D and 3D Boolean Operations
Create complete 3D objects easily with one-step 3D shape tools, or extrude, revolve, and more. Even the most complex designs are easy.
Create a 3D object by revolving a 2D object around a revolution axis.
4. Extrudes & Sweeps
Create complex 3D models by simply extruding (pulling) them from simple 2D shapes. Or use Sweeps to extrude complex shapes along a path that you define.
5. Automatic, Editable Meshes
Easily create complex meshes by entering coordinate information or importing matrix data from Excel. Then view, edit and render the mesh directly into TurboCAD.
6. Floating and Shaped Viewports
Create multiple viewports of Model space in multiple Paper spaces. Then edit your viewports by changing their shape or the layers that they display. You can even render within a viewport.
7. Multiple Drawings/Multiple Paper Space
Build multiple drawings, each with multiple paper spaces, with independent settings (grid units, etc.); then use tabs to quickly switch between paper spaces.
Drafting & Design
1. 2D Design Tools included:
2. Arcs, Bezier Curve, Circles, Ellipses, Construction, Lines, Double Lines, Irregular, Polygon, Lines, Multi-Lines, Parallel Lines, Perpendicular Lines, Points, Polygon, Polyline
3. Point Marker Tool
4. Chamfer/Fillet, Assemble, Align, Trace by Point, Trace by Rectangle
5. Insert Picture, Text, Object, Brush Style
6. Transform: Move, Rotate, Scale
7. Revision Cloud
8. 2 Types of Spline Curves
9. Array Copy for Drafting Repeating Objects
10. Boolean Add, Subtract, Intersect
11. Multiple Object Trim and Extend
12. Stretch, Split, Trim, Meet Two Lines, Break, Extend
13. 2D Measurements - Angle, Area, Coordinates, Distance
Angular, Baseline, Continuous, Datum, Diameter, Incremental, Leader, Radius, Orthogonal, Parallel, Quick, Rotated, Associative, Fractional, Non-Associative.
Center, Center of Extents, Divide Point, Grid, Intersection, Mid-point, Nearest on Facet, Nearest on Graphic, Quadrant, Tangent to an Arc, Vertex, Orthogonal, Workplane Intersection.
3D Design Tools included:
1. Box, Polyline, Sphere, Hemisphere, Cone, Prism, Wedge, Cylinder, Polygonal Prism, Torus, Doughnut
2. 3D Mesh
3. Extrudes & Sweeps
4. 3D Booleans and Splines
5. Camera Views: Top, Bottom, Back, Right, Custom
6. Link camera views together to simulate video fly-by/fly-through
8. Walkthroughs: Walk, Slide, Turn, Roll, Examine
9. Light: Ambient, Point, Directional, Headlight, Spot, Sky
10. Define shadow softness and fall-off
11. Brush Style Editor
12. OpenGL and LightWorks Rendering Engine
The license of this software is Demo,