Tongits is a popular Filipino rummy card game. Originating in the northern Philippines, the game was brought to the United States in the mid-90's and was quickly adopted on college campuses. It offered a new alternative to long time favorites pusoy dos and spades.
Anyone familiar with other rummy games such as Gin Rummy or Mah Jhong can easily learn to play Tongits. It is a fun, fast moving game. It encourages players to work together but in the end it's winner takes all.
1. Drag & Drop Interface. The game feels like the real thing with its intuitive drag & drop interface.
2. Realistic And Challenging AI. The computers play like live human tongits players.
3. Innovative Way of Organizing Cards. Just like in the real game, you are free to group and organize cards in any way you like. This significantly improves your planning and strategy.
4. Betting Simulation. Betting enhances the realistic feel of the game. It adds excitement and suspense and gives the player a sense of accomplishment and progress.
5. Game Saving. The game is automatically saved after each round to preserve the precious progress you have made.
6. Statistics. Relevant game statistics such as number of wins and money won, are saved for each player.
7. Clear Card Images. The cards were designed to be easy to read and identify. This helps you easily spot important cards that you might need to win the game.
8. A Solid Trainer. If you are a professional Tongits player, the game can supplement your training. And with the high level AI, you won't need human opponents to practice with.
9. Continuous Development. The game is continuously being developed and improved to further enhance the player's experience.
* Adobe Air
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $5.00, you can free download and get a free trial.