Tixati is a free, simple, and easy to use P2P client that is compatible with the bit-torrent protocol.
* 100% compatible bit-torrent client
* Windows and Linux-GTK native versions available
* detailed user interface, with views of individual peers, detailed bitfield graphs, and bandwidth usage charting
* highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding share adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers
* efficient peer choking / unchoking algorithms to ensure fast downloads
* support for magnet links
* easy to create and seed new transfers
* peer, transfer, and system-wide event logging with adjustable detail level and backscroll size
* move downloaded files to new filesystem location while transfer is in progress, even to different partition
* full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) implementation including detailed message traffic charting
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this torrent downloader software.