Text file Filter and Formatter
Reformat text files with the help of this tool. Reformat text files or generate ordered lists of words. Filters and formats .txt or .xml files, with options that can be run in user-specified sequences.
Text file Filter and Formatter Features:
1. Generate ordered lists of words from arbitrary text files
2. Re-format text files for line width, spacing, or word replacement
3. Remove XML tags and keep content of XML files
4. Remove all instances of words specified in a list
5. Convert all instances of one word into another
6. Limited conversion to XML format
7. Convert all words to upper/lower case
8. Remove duplicate words or lines
Text file Filter and Formatter might be helpful for filtering or formatting ASCII text files. It can read .txt or .xml files and is probably most useful for generating ordered lists of words from files of arbitrary text.
It can remove the XML tags and any specified words, and reorder the remaining text into an ordered list. It can also perform some basic formatting on the text in a file. For example, it can reformat to a different width, or replace one word or character with another.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this text editor software.