TekSIP Route Server
TekSIP Route Server is an SIP Redirect Server (Based on RFC 3261) runs under Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 2003-2008 Server) and can be used as a routing server for a SIP network. TekSIP Route Server can be deployed as a routing server for Local Number Portability (LNP) or Mobile Number Portability (MNP) systems.
TekSIP Route Server can be run with built-in Microsoft Access database or an external Microsoft SQL Server database. All Microsoft SQL Server editions are supported. TekSIP Route Server also supports ENUM.
TekSIP Route Server Features:
1. Supports features described in RFC 3261
2. Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file
3. You can define a default route or prefix based routes for particular SIP endpoints
4. Stores configuration data in the installation directory (ini file)
5. Supports Access (MDB) and Microsoft SQL Server
6. Supports ENUM
7. Quick and easy installation
8. Runs as a Windows service
TekENUM automatically selects first available IPv4 address for listening.
* .NET Framework
* Administrative privileges
* Allows maximum 4 digits length matching
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $1400.00, you can free download and get a free trial.