TekENUM is a powerful ENUM Server, a ENUM [The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM)] server (Based on RFC 3761) runs under Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7, 2003-2008 Server).
1. Supports features described in RFC 3761.
2. Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file.
3. All parameters can be configured through management GUI.
4. You can define a default route or prefix based routes for particular SIP endpoints.
5. Stores configuration data in the installation directory (.ini file).
6. Can act as a DNS Proxy for undefined ENUM endpoints as well as unsupported DNS query types.
7. Quick and easy installation.
8. Supports Access (MDB) and Microsoft SQL Server.
9. Runs as a Windows service.
TekENUM automatically select first available IPv4 address for listening. If you familiar with SIP and ENUM protocol, configuration very simple:
1. Run TekENUM Manager from Start / Program Files / TekENUM.
2. Select IP address to be listened on the settings tab.
3. Logging is optional.
4. Click Save and then Apply to configurations changes take effect.
5. If you like to add routes for SIP endpoints, click Routing tab. Enter a prefix and configure routing parameters.
* Allows maximum 4 digits length matching
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $1200.00, you can free download and get a free trial.