TeamTalk allows you to talk with our friends or colleagues using the internet or a local area network as audio carrier. All you need is a microphone and a sound card. Unlike many other internet voice applications TeamTalk allows any number of people to participate in a conversation. This of course requires more bandwidth but TeamTalk features a variety of configuration options which allows you to select the quality settings that best fit your connection speed.
The primary goal of TeamTalk is to provide a conversation with minimum lag (delay) so that it becomes as close to real-time conversation as possible.
1. Supports 8, 16 and 32 KHz audio for both low-bandwidth and high-bandwidth users.
2. Low lag by using audio broadcasting and no buffering.
3. Throughput between 560 bytes/sec. and 5850 bytes/sec. per user.
4. Supports channels with passwords.
5. Share files with other users in your channel.
6. Hotkeys and voice activation.
7. Individual volume.
8. Positioning of participants using 3D sound.
9. Unicode-enabled to support multiple languages.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this internet phone software.