Free web server written in java. Web and application server very easy to install and use. Just a few lines of config and it works, managing cgi, servlets and normal pages with a very fast thread pool. Tauron is a free web server, full written in java, able to manage document sources in an easy way and with a minimal configuration. Supported Operating Systems: Win32, Linux, Mac.
1. Static sources (HTML)
2. SERVLET sources
3. CGI sources
4. Access control (authorization) selectable on sources
5. SSL (requires JRE >= 1.4)
6. Persistent connections (HTTP 1.1)
7. Thread pool allocated on HTTP requests.
Ok, it's a java application so you have 2 ways:
1. Place all in a directory you like and add a -cp parameter to the jvm call in tauron.bat, just like "java -cp tauron.jar com.metarec... and so on, like you find it.
2. Extract tauron.jar in a directory of your CLASSPATH.
After that you just have to actualize all file references in tauron.bat and tauron.ini
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this web server software.