TIFF Image Printer
TIFF Image Printer 8.0 creates high quality TIFF images from any Windows program on 32 bit and 64 bit editions of Microsoft(r) Windows 2008, Windows Vista (up to SP1), Windows 2003 (up to SP2), Windows XP (up to SP3) and Windows 2000 (up to SP4).
Create high quality TIFF images from any program. Common conversions include, PDF to TIFF, DOC to TIFF, Excel to TIFF, AutoCAD to TIFF, Web to TIFF and JPEG to TIFF. Once converted into TIFF image files, you can share, archive them or attach them to an e-mail message as an attachment.
* Control file size and image quality: Use the resolutions to control the size and the quality of your TIFF image. A higher resolution (up to a maximum of 1200 DPI) will increase the image quality and size, while a lower resolution (to a minimum of 50 DPI) will decrease the image quality and size.
* Create FAX ready TIFF: Profile S, Profile F and Profile C fax formats, use any fax resolution combined with the page scaling and alignment options and you have all the options you need to meet the requirements of your fax provider or to create your own fax service.
* Wide range of TIFF format and compression options: Use the format and compression options to create the exact format of TIFF image you need. With support for legacy TIFF formats, and a wide range of compression options, you can create virtually any TIFF image required by your archival, fax or proprietary system.
* Automatic Color Options: Automatically reduce your document image to the fewest number of colors possible without affecting image quality. Easily change this option if you need true color, grayscale or monochrome images.
* Image processing: rotate, crop, trim margins, and copy your images all in a single step. Resample the image to a particular resolution, pixel size or scale it to a percentage of the original size.
* Workflow Integration and Automation: TIFF printer offers both the traditional programming options of prior releases but now offers a COM interface to make integration a breeze. The COM interface does all the hard work for you.
* It's just that easy!
If you can print your file, then TIFF Image Printer can convert it into a TIFF image. As a virtual Windows printer installed in the Printers and Faxes folder, TIFF Image Printer can be accessed from any Windows application.
* Create exactly the TIFF you need!
TIFF Image Printer specializes in producing the exact TIFF file format you require. While other tools offer many different output formats, TIFF Image Printer offers customizable TIFF specific properties not available in other products.
* Expanded Fax Options
Both color and monochrome fax images are easy to create using the standard fax profiles offered, along with new resolutions, and new scaling and alignment options.
* New Image Processing Features
Also new for this version are built-in processing features for image rotation, cropping, copying, and resampling, as well as automatic margin trimming.
* Do more with your TIFF!
Use the TIFF Image Printer's built-in run commands to pass the new TIFF image to another program or to launch an external program, perfect for application developers looking to automate the process of converting documents to TIFF image files.
* Control file size and image quality
Use the printer's resolution to control the size and the quality of your TIFF image. A higher resolution (up to a maximum of 1200 DPI) will increase the image quality and size, while a lower resolution (to a minimum of 50 DPI) will decrease the image quality and size.
* Create fax-ready TIFF images
Profile C and Additional Resolutions -
* With fax options for Profile S, Profile F and Profile C fax formats, a large selection of fax resolutions and new scaling and alignment options, you have all the options you need to meet the requirements of your fax program.
Wide range of TIFF format and compression options
* Use TIFF Image Printers format and compression options to create the exact format of TIFF image you need. With support for legacy TIFF formats, and a wide range of compression options, you can create virtually any TIFF image required by your archival, fax or proprietary system.
Automatic Color Options
* Automatically reduce your document image to the fewest number of colors possible without affecting image quality. Easily change this option if you need true color, grayscale or monochrome images.
* New with Version 8.0 -
Take advantage of the built-in image processing features - rotate, crop, trim margins, and copy your images all in a single step. Resample the image to a particular resolution, pixel size or scale it to a percentage of the original size.
* Output File Options
Create multi-paged or serialized TIFF images. Use the Append feature to append to a single, multi-paged TIFF image file, or to add on to a sequence of serialized TIFF images.
* Custom file naming
Create images following a specific naming convention or store them in a certain location. Easily configure the advanced file naming features to meet your needs - be it for an archival, fax or other proprietary system.
* Create TIFF images from any application
Works with any Windows application - if you can print it, then you can create a TIFF image.
* Workflow Integration
Add custom processing before or after the TIFF creation process to streamline the TIFF creation into your existing workflow.
* Programming and Automation
Control the printer settings through VB.Net, C#.Net or MFC\C++ to automate your TIFF creation through in-house or custom programs.
* For more information review the complete list of features.
PEERNET is proud to announce the release of the PNSrv8 COM Interface.
* Automation with the TIFF Image Printer 8.0 just got easier!
The PNSrv8 COM Interface was designed to make it easier for you, the developer, to programmatically control the TIFF Image Printer through your .NET applications by providing the ability to control and communicate with the TIFF Image Printer 8.0 during the printing and file creation process. It replaces and greatly enhances the older script file methodology used in the previous versions of the printer.
* The COM object provides the following control:
set the printer's preferences directly through the COM interface
* easily wait until the file has been created to continue your workflow
use a pool of printers to increase processing capacity
* attach to events to add custom processing at key points
track the files printed and the output files associated with each file
* retrieve detailed information about the output files created
The PNSrv8 COM Interface is installed and registered as part of the TIFF Image Printer 8.0 install.
* Review our PNSrv8 COM Programmer Guide for more details.
* Samples Demonstrating Automation Using PNSrv8 COM Interface
The following samples were all built using Visual Studio 2008 and show how to use the COM object. They require that TIFF Image Printer 8.0 be installed, as well as .Net 2.0.
* Folder Watch Sample This C# sample will monitor a folder for files, and convert any files dropped into the folder to TIFF images.
It demonstrates using the PNSrv8 COM Interface events to customize the file naming and to display on-screen progress information to the user, as well as to customize and control the output filename.
* To download the sample, click the Folder Watch Sample
TIFF Split Sample This VB.Net sample converts a folder of Word documents into a series of TIFF images with a pre-set number of pages each.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $129.95, you can free download and get a free trial.