SupervisionCam turns your PC into a video surveillance system. The program compares the incoming data from a video camera, from an image somewhere in the Internet (see Use an Image as source) or the screen contents and starts capturing if movement is detected. Additionally, SupervisionCam can save images continually with a defined time space. This opens additional possibilities: You can use SupervisionCam to capture slow motion animations e.g. of a growing flower or you can use it as a program to upload the current picture on a Web server (WebCam).
SupervisionCam can also capture images in a defined time interval. This allows to use it as a Web Cam program or simple capture the frames of a slow motion activity like an opening blossom.
If the source is an image file of an Internet Webcam the program can collect these images.
These activities can be:
1. Save the images as BMP, JPG or PNG to your hard disk
2. Play a sound
3. Send a message to any computer in the network
4. Send a mail (MAPI or SMTP) with the images that causes the alarm as an attachment
5. Start a program
6. Minimize the active Window (for our game players)
7. Create a protocol as a HTML or XML document
8. Upload this protocol including the images to a server with optional dial in support
1. Supports a large range of cameras and capture boards: USB video cams, analog cameras connected to Windows capture devices (like TV-board), multi-channel capture devices with WDM drivers, DV camcorders with Fire wire (IEEE 1394) interface, network surveillance cameras with integrated web server and more
2. Support for more than one camera simultaneously
3. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese
4. Remote control of the program and view images over a simple web browser
5. Option to add a description and/or logo to each image
6. Rotate or mirror the source image
7. Fast viewer to review or print the captured pictures
8. Support a mask to define the active area for motion detection
9. Advanced print function
10. Save all settings in documents (allows quick recover of the settings for different usage e.g. supervision, Web Cam, ...)
11. A comprehensive surveillance scheduler
12. Convert images in a background thread to enhance performance
13. Static or dynamic motion detection threshold configuration
14. Optional network (LAN) copy or FTP upload of images and HTML or XML protocol
15. Customizable HTML pages with placeholders for captured events
16. Limit the number of images saved on the hard disk or saved on the server
17. Check the available size on our hard disk and stop saving if the available space exceeds a critical value
18. Taskbar control
19. SupervisionCam can check for updates on the internet automatically
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $25.00, you can free download and get a free trial.